Contact

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My first sample loot from SAMPLE ROOM


While checking out beauty products to try before buying a full size. I found Sample room which is a beauty sampling site that gives away free product samples to members for the price of a review.

So I registered at Sample Room last December 26, 2012 and earned 100 points. Then used my 50 points to get my first product sample loot of Shiseido The Skin Care Day Moisture Protection. I paid P130 for the shipping outside Metro Manila and got a sample of 1 pc. 7 ml size.  After 2 weeks of using the product,  I rate and submitted a review and got my points back plus incentive points, to request for more samples to review. Cool huh!


sample size of  Shiseido The Skin Care Day Moisture Protection
I really pick this product because it promised to helps prevent the signs of premature ageing due to dehydration. When I used it, the texture is nice, feels light to apply and smells great, and easily absorb by my skin, its not greasy and non-sticky to apply and moisturizes well.  I noticed after quite sometime that my face feels soft and glowing naturally. But  my concern is the SPF 15 because I usually apply SPF 35 and up. Still I can recommend this product and the sample I got last more than a month. 


Overall Experience: 4 out of 5
This product is lightweight(4), absorbs quickly (3), goes on smoothly (3), long lasting (3), moisturizes well(4), smells great(5) and softens my skin(3).



About  Shiseido The Skin Care Day Moisture Protection



A daytime moisturizer specially formulated to provide optimal hydration and balance in skin while protecting against UVB rays and the damaging effects of other environmental factors. 

How to use:
-Smooth over face each morning, after cleansing and balancing skin.
Full size: 75ml/2.5 fl.oz
Price: P1,950
Sample size: 1pc 7ml

website: www.shiseido.com
Social Media:
Facebook: Shiseido Philippines
Twitter: @ShiseidoPH

Available at:
Glorietta, Greenbelt, Trinoma, Powerplant, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown, Shangrila Mall, The Shops, Greenhills Shopping Center, Eastwood Mall, Landmark Makati, SM Makati, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, Landmark Trinoma, Robinson’s Galleria, Robinson’s Place Ermita, Ayala Center Cebu, Abreeza, SM Cebu, SM Clark, Abreeza



**************************This is not a paid post***************************


12 comments:

Lany said...

Lucky you! It's currently out of stock along with the others I'm keen on trying.

Unknown said...

Wow! Sample room. I am not as lucky as you are. Whenever I am eyeing on something on their site it was always out of stock. Hopefully one day I can experience their service as well. TC!

MaryJane Tauyan said...

good to know about this. my skin is dry as well so i needed those products that gives me intense moisture.

Roch said...

Before Sample Room even came to the Philippines, I was looking for similar services and offerings because I joined The Salad Box back when I was living in Singapore. The products here are good as well but not as good as those in SG. :D

Unknown said...

wow! I think sample room is every beauty blogger's best friend. :)

Franc Ramon said...

I think you were able to get useful products from sample room.

Justin Vawter said...

I also remember my first sample room loot!! got 2 full size Nivea products which costs a total of more than Php 600.. but I only paid Php 100 for the shipping fee.. really awesome!

mommygiay said...

I'm already registered but haven't got any sample yet; my preferred product are always O/S.

joy said...

Oh I missed that! I've been getting good stuff from sample room as well but too busy to make a review on my blog pa :) They are offering VIP spots now pero can't afford to shell out the extra 599 for the membership especially with the 1000 points expiring within 2 months.

tess said...

Wow, I read a lot about this sample room, looks like they have great products for the costumers.

WANDER SHUGAH said...

My friend kept on bugging that ill try to subscribe sa sample room. they have awesome products. they surely do know how to treat their customers very well! they have this VIP thing going too and I heard its awesome!

Karen said...

This is the first time I read about Sample Room. I'd like to be a member and try Shiseido too products too.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin