Contact

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Ultimate Gifts I received the whole year of 2012

https://www.facebook.com/yearinreview/sarah.gavile

Thank you for the gift of Work that I love and not a day I feel I work.

Thank you for the gift of Friends that I found and will always cherish their friendship.
Thank you for the gift of Money that I truly appreciate the value.
Thank you for the gift of Family that forever always supported me.
Thank you for the gift of Learning that is my guide & companion ever since.
Thank you for the gift of Problems that will always remind me to stand up every time i fall.
Thank you for the gift of Laughter that will always lighten up my day.
Thank you for the gift of Giving that is more important than receiving.
Thank you for the gift of Gratitude for all the blessings I received.
Thank you for the gift of Day for giving me another day here on Earth.
Thank you for the gift of Loving, and supportive husband all the way.
Thank you for the gift of Dreams that I can share the blessings i receive to others for the good of all with your help Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin